I've accumulated some neat links and webstuff that I've come across lately that are worth highlighting - things folks might be interested in. You can always check out my del.icio.us links - there's new stuff all of the time.
- New Monasticism - I discovered that there is, apparently, an interesting new movement "an attempt to discern the Holy Spirit's movement in the abandoned places of the Empire called America". They even have a book. Something to watch.
- An interesting conversation on a new blog I've found, about "identity blogging" (as black, or gay, etc.) vs. personal blogging. I'll have more on that later.
- Writing about recovery - I came across the website of a writer who is sharing her journey of recovery from childhood abuse. She has a great little manual for caring for one's inner child.
- A compendium of sacred texts from many, many traditions.
- Digglicious.com - an addictive tool to find cool stuff - combines del.icio.us and digg. They both are very different, but since they both change fast, there are some cool things that just appear, like a japanese video about how to peel a potato in one step!
- If you ever wanted to know what liturgical season this is, here's the place to find out.